Wednesday, January 25, 2006

cross-eyed

ok, have you ever had to pee so bad that you have gone cross-eyed and can't concentrate on anything except your over-filled bladder telling you that in 6 seconds flat you are going to lose it? well that was me this morning driving to my ultrasound. by the time i got to C.O.P., i said screw this, so i pulled over at mcdonalds and let'er rip. i felt bad, because i was just following the instructions they gave me at the time i made the appointment, so when i got to the clinic i drank two huge cups of water to somehow compensate for my stop at mcdonalds.
when the nurse called my name and brought me back, she said, "i hope your bladder isn't full..." HUH? did i just hear that correctly? i don't need a full bladder? you mean i almost had a head-on accident driving here because of my full bladder, AND I DON'T NEED ONE????

nice.

4 comments:

Saunders Family said...

That's funny! when Sandra was pregnant with Spencer, we were driving to the Ultrasound and Sandra had a similar experience. I had to pull over on the Stoney Trail bridge so Sandra could relieve herself on the side of the road. At least you made it to a Mcdonalds.

nena said...

been there done that, it's the worst feeling i've ever had. I honestly felt like I was going to die. now that you mention it you do go crosseyed!!!

The Back 9 said...

this is way to much information -

Stacey Salmon said...

When I was pregnant they told me to drink 6 cups of water atleast 1 hour before my appointment. I drank 5 and then puked it all up. Then I was only able to drink 2 more cups. I almost exploded by the time I got there. Then the nurse tells me that my bladder isn't as full as it should be...ya right, what does she know.