Wednesday, February 22, 2006

glued to my t.v.

the olympics are great, eli and i have been watching them all week, i love the cbc hd channel, it has covered all the canadian atheletes and we are just loving it. i have a renewed sense of canadian pride, watching everyone compete, i cried when the womens hockey team won gold, i was mad when the mens hockey team just lost, and in general have had a smile on my face and found myself yelling "GO CANADA GO" at the tv. it has been so much fun. unfortunately, everything else in the house has gone to pot, the laundry needs to be done, the dishes need to be washed and my bed needs to be made, ha ha ha, actually that is how it normally is, but i am just going to blame it on the olympics CAUSE I AM GLUED TO MY TV. GO CANADA GO!

3 comments:

The Back 9 said...

it's the only time i watch skating etc. I like the Olympics and what they stand for - excellance.

nena said...

sounds like you need to come to my place and we can sit in our pj's together, and do nothing together! weather permiting of course. Can you belive the snow!!! jeff kept calling me from work to see what the score was. He was sad that they lost.

Stacey Salmon said...

we didn't get to see one canadaian hockey game we just heard about the loss. They won't play anything here that doesn't have the Americans competing in. it sucks.