Thursday, April 13, 2006

Cake #1







a right, here is the 1st cake that i decorated in my cake decorating class. last night we learned to use the star tip and to write on a cake. i just winged it and this is what i came up with. sandra and lisa did really cute rainbows on their cakes.
when eli saw it, all he wanted to do was eat it. i don't think it will be very good, the cake took twice as long to cook as the instructions and by the time i got it out, it was rock solid.... maybe next weeks cake will be better...

6 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

You didn't post anything.
SS

Anonymous said...

Her cake was so cute!!! I think she might be able to contend with Crave. The class was fun once was got all our cakes and frosting made. We'll see what happens next week!!

Stacey Salmon said...

I wish I lived there. I always watch those cake decorating shows and wish that I could do that. It sounds fun. Think of me next time you are there!!!!
SS

The Back 9 said...

is this the cake you told me was a flop??? good work although I would need to taste it to be sure

sydney said...

Your unearthing your inner martha stewart. The cake looks absolutely lovely!

sydney said...

dang, how come it is so impossible to edit comments. All I wanted to change was the your to a You're. Sheesh.