Thursday, April 20, 2006

cake #2






ok, here she blows, cake #2. last night we learn about making shells (see the green edging around the bottom of the cake). we also learned about a star flower and swirl flower (if you look around the top edge, you should be able to see the difference in the flowers, i hope)
she also taught us how to make a clown on the top of our cake, but i am not too into the whole clown scene, so i declined. they did look cute though. a little too much lardy icing for my tastes....
enjoy!

4 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

cool jess. It lokks really good.
SS

nena said...

looks like fun I wish I could have joined you guys! bad timing for me. Maybe next time, or next course I can join in the girl fun night! I would have loved how to learn how to do that.

sydney said...

you're a cake decorating rock star! I can totally see the different flowers. looks good!

Thomas Glenn said...

I love cake.