Thursday, May 25, 2006

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz







just thought i would post some mothers day photos, it has been awhile since i've made an entry, we have had a really long, tiring, stressful week with eli as you all know, last night we went back to the childrens, hopefully for the last time in a long while. just keep praying for him and all will be well. we really appreciate ALL the help with meals, prayers, fasting, and support that we have received from the family and ward members, we just feel so thankful and grateful.
the mothers day pics are great, but the lame thing is, NO PICTURE OF MOM! what the heck, how did that happen??!? sorry mom, we just never got everyone rounded up with you!
the kids pic with all their italy shirts on is cute, they loved those shirts!
i am throwing in a mystery picture, just for fun, it makes me laugh everytime i look at it, it just about sums up our last week, ha ha, enjoy.

7 comments:

nena said...

what is that? pie crust? turkey? mold? I love our family picture there is so much love in it!

Stacey Salmon said...

Hey that mystery picture makes me hungry... if you cold bag alittle bit of the leftovers and send 'em down to provo I could warm them up and spread them on toast.

Saunders Family said...

That comment had to of been made by Aaron. Nasty. I hope you guys can get some sleep tonight, you deserve it.

Love Sandra

Saunders Family said...

Is that Puke? Oh man, I think I'm gonna puke.......

The Saunders Family said...

I know for a fact it is puke, because it looks just like the stuff I cleaned off Eli's bed the night you guys went to the hospital.

The Back 9 said...

Nice - we didn't even get the moms together and take their pix. boy we blew it guys.

Proud Momma said...

Nice puke picture Jess...I thought it looked like teeth actually! ha Good to see you guys back home and doing well! Our prayers are with you and Eli