Friday, November 17, 2006

rusty hammer = tetanus shot.... and other random shots from the week








ok, weird week.
monday, we put the christmas tree up, kind of early.
tuesday, eli had an MRI on his noggin, it went well and eli was a trooper. when he woke up, the first thing he said to me was, "mom, i did it!". that is right eli you did do it! good job brave guy!
wednesday, i RAN my VERY 1st 5KM. i ran the entire thing, the first time in my life, i hadn't been so thrilled in a long time. thursday, i ran another 5KM, this time, talking to myself the last 4 minutes, telling myself NOT TO STOP, YOU CAN DO IT, blah, blah, i am sure the people on the treadmill next to me were a little worried.... got home, wanted to download my second 5K accomplishment onto the nikeplus site..... what, the nano won't work?!?!? i spent the rest of the day pushing, pleading, praying that it would start up, but alas, it wouldn't. i took it back to london drugs and a miracle occured. they took it back. so now i have a new nano, that i have to recalibrate..... OH, i almost forgot... later in the day, i was hanging a print on the wall above the sofa, and stepped back down onto the rustiest hammer claw our house owns..... i called the health link... you need a tetanus shot... nena and i went to the ER last night around 8:30, saw the doctor, froze my big toe, cleaned it out and got the shot. i am now good till 2016, what are the odds. this foot injury is really going to cramp my running style....
friday. i woke up to find my toe throbbing and 2 funny shots of cj and randy in my inbox. i guess they had to take some shots of the trees for a image, so they jumped in the set.... working hard or hardly working... ha ha

6 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

Good job on the running Jess. That sucks about the tetanus shot. See you soon!
SS

sydney said...

you gotta be kidding me! You're poor little toe, i mean, big toe. love the shots, this is the first i've ever seen Randy.

when do you guys leave for Vegas?

The Back 9 said...

too bad that I'm going to kick some serious butt on the mileage he he

Alysha Sladek said...

sorry 'bout your foot. so good to see you today. thanks for all the camera tips!! hope the jewellry works out :)

nena said...

hey did you notice there is something wierd hanging on that tree, oh it's just RANDY he is so skinny, he wears it well! ha ha. Has this nano craped out on ya yet?

Shauna Brown said...

Ouch!! I hope you're feeling better!