Sunday, January 11, 2009

...it's the final countdown

today marks 6 days from my due date.
is this going to be a long week? it might be if you read this blog because i will probably be posting something "baby-related" everyday to kill the time.

if you don't know julie miller, you should.  she came by last week and took some photographs of me here at the house before i officially give birth.  so, for todays "baby" blurb you can check out her website and see the results.  thank you julie, you are a miracle worker.


enjoy.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow Jess, those are amazing! She did such a nice job and you look BEAUTIFUL! My Mom commented that they should be in a magazine! I can't believe you are a week way. I wish we could be there but we are excited to hear how everything goes. We are looking forward to seeing little Ida! You guys are in our prayers! Keep us updated!

cindy W said...

Good grief ...you look too amazing to really be preg...NOT FAIR! haha...good luck with your week, hope everything goes smoothly!!!!

Christy said...

What a smokin hot lady you are! I am so excited for you. Keep with the updates. Miss you!

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hogans house said...

Brilliant!!! I love them!

Proud Momma said...

You really are so HOT!!! Man, I wish I looked that great just days away from delivering! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Your eyes are shocking blue in the close up. The pixs are beautiful, very interesting yet tasteful. Julie did a wonderful shoot. Mom

Alysha Sladek said...

beautiful photos! you are gorgeous.

Bethany said...

You are beautiful!