Thursday, April 2, 2009

it's that time again

general conference is going on this weekend.  i have a sweet packet for the kids to work on while they listen to the sessions.  if you want it, email me, i can't figure out how to attach it to this silly post...

what else is new...  hmmm... 

i posted our piano and bar stools on kijiji.  next:  2 chairs, king size mattress {brand new, just soft} and our elliptical trainer {also in mint condition, i should have workout on that thing more....}  everything must go!  blowout sale at the burtons!

any takers?

 

5 comments:

the essentials in life said...

Hey Jess, I would love one of those packets, I don't have your current email address...

Mine is nicholhardy@gmail.com

:) Thanks
Nichol

herkimer fam said...

yes, sign me up too. it's about time i try to teach her reverence at general conference. thanks!

herkalicious@msn.com

US WEEKLY said...

I would like one please! nenamscott@gmail.com chanks!

cindy W said...

oooh...I'd like an elliptical.
How much $$$???

Alysha Sladek said...

you're selling your piano??? where can i find it on kijiji??