Friday, May 29, 2009

hello!


sneeze!
happy!



having a bath

oh, what to say.  

it has been a little hectic around here the last few days.  we hired a new realtor and have begun de-junking/packing/putting together a garage-moving sale.  the house will go back on the market next week with a lot less "stuff" inside it.  it is good to start packing for the inevitable move.  

i have begun a quilt-along.  i received the fabric today and after cleaning/packing/organizing all day decided to cut the quilt top out and get that "week 2" task done and out of my hair.  it is now 3:55am, oh, looks like ida is waking up to eat... 
o.k. back! {8:00am}, it doesn't take me that long to feed her, i just decided to go to bed myself. anyho, the quilt-along should be fun, it is a 6 week deal and there is a possibility of winning a sewing machine at the end, sooo, LOOKS LIKE I AM IN.  a little competitive sewing never hurt anyone.

more packing today.  i am tired.

4 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

Can't wait to see the quilt!
SS

Lisa said...

I love all of Ida's expressions. I feel you with the de-junking. I am actually in the office right now trying to go through the final boxes we have been storing in here. Boy life is different without a basement. It's funny all the things you store down there. I guess it will be good to get a lot of it out of the way! Good luck with the house! We can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

It's weird that I read this today as last night I had a dream that Darcy bought me a really expensive sewing machine. I don't sew so I freaked and made him take it back. Silly man! ~ Catherine

Anonymous said...

Keep posting the pictures, I love them. I can't believe how she is growing. I love all the blue eyes.

Great quilt!
Love, Grandma Kathy