Tuesday, January 12, 2010

bock bock bock

here I am posting from the hospital, typing with my index finger, nursing Ida. this is not very easy or efficient I am finding. how do people update all their social network junk this way???

I just fed Ida pureed chicken, in 2 hours it will be D-day here if it doesn't work for her. CJ says if it does work, Kentucky Fried Chicken for everyone! cross your fingers.

Update: she is into her second dose of 2 tsps without incident {besides the front of my shirt stuccoed with chicken}

Up-update: chicken is tops! she seems to be able to tolerate it! yee-haw! add it to the list!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is great news -- she can eat chicken. finally a protein.

Stacey Salmon said...

Yahoo for IDA!!!
SS

the essentials in life said...

Great to hear she is doing so well!

embot said...

you go girl. love that chicken!

Lisa said...

Yeah, she's a meat eater!!! So happy to hear!