Thursday, August 26, 2010

holy cleaning

hey coat room, laundry room, bathroom, office, dining room, living room. you got deep cleaned today. your floors were vacuumed, hand washed and detailed. your baseboards were wiped down. your walls were spot treated. your coats were organized and weeded out. your shoes were paired. the paperwork was stacked. the bills were paid. the fabric was sorted. it was hot outside. probably the nicest day of the "summer" and when i went to the bank to make a deposit the lady behind the window asked how i was enjoying the weather. well, i guess i didn't. i just felt hot and sweaty on my early morning walk, then felt hot and sweaty all day on my hands and knees scrubbing and moving and shoving stuff around. i actually thought i would do these heavy duty tasks when eli got back into school {1 week and counting} but i started in yesterday and can't quit.

i have been watching what i eat for 31 days now. i have lost 7.6 pounds. it is good but i am stuck. the scale won't budge. it is making me frustrated and glum.

come on body, cooperate.


2 comments:

US WEEKLY said...

I totally need to do what you did today. I think I will wait until kids are back at school to do it,

Stacey Salmon said...

Can you come do my house please.