Monday, February 14, 2011

be my valentine?


over the weekend we were at the Glenbow Museum.  at the museum was an interesting dissection of a cell displayed on gels, hanging from the ceiling, lit with black lights.  we all walked into the enclosure, the kids thought it was funny that cj's shoelaces and shirt was glowing in the dark.  then they looked at me...  every freckle since the dawn of time had appeared on my face AND it became very apparent that i am pretty liberal with my lip balm application.  you know, lip balm does not belong just on my lips but ringing the entire parameter of my mouth as well.  the kids ran out screaming and all cj wanted to do was take a picture.

this is why i know cj loves me.  he knows exactly what i look like in different waves of light and he's still sticking around.

happy valentines day!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Mom

embot said...

Hahaha!! This is the best thing I have ever seen! Gorgeous. Happy valentines day to you two!

sandra said...

hahaha!!!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

US WEEKLY said...

hahah , I seriously would have looked the same, just smear it on!!

Unknown said...

that is hilarious!

Unknown said...

This is Libby by the way!

Catherine Dabels said...

My, what big eyes you have.

All the better to see you with!

My, what soft, supple lips you have.

All the better to devour you with, my juicy little Valentine!

Rachel said...

Jess- That is hilarious! If my family went in there, my 3 girls would probably look much the same. Except they wouldn't run out, they would chase their big brother around and try to kiss him. Gotta love the many uses of chapstick.

the essentials in life said...

What a great post! you crack me up! Happy Valentine's day! :)

Stacey Salmon said...

Baaahahahaaa...so funny. It's a good look. Maybe you should start a new trend!!
SS