Wednesday, March 23, 2011

vote for burtonsnorth!

ok folks...

burtonsnorth has designed a fabric!

and when i say "burtonsnorth" i mean jessica {with the fancy fabricy vision/art direction} and c.j. {with the mad computer skills}.  a perfect team.  this little project is a submission for a fabric design competition through spoonflower.com.  i hope i make the first cut of 75 {there are about 780 submissions currently}.  the contest closes tomorrow.  will let you know if i made the cut on the 31st.  and if i do, BELIEVE ME you will know.

i hope you like it, i hope you will support us with a vote.

p.s.  the fabrics name is "eli", inspired by our sweet, one and only son.

 eli

you can also go here and find us on spoonflower!

9 comments:

hogans house said...

I love it!!! If you win I want to buy a couple of yards and get your autograph!!! Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

This is cool but how do I vote. I can't seem to find the place on spoonflower.

burtons*north said...

you can not vote until the 31st {that is, if we make the cut}. i'll keep you posted!

Lifes Delish said...

love it. crossing my fingers i get to vote for it on the 31st.

Saunders Family said...

NICE! i like the colors you used. i'm glad someone i know entered. i'll vote!

Anonymous said...

I love it, I have to have some, remind me to vote and how.

Love, Grandma Kathy

Bethany said...

This is not an original comment, but I LOVE IT, TOO!

burtons*north said...

woo-hooo! thanks for the love!

as far as being able to vote on the fabric: i won't know if we made the cut until the 31st of march. at that point, if we have made the cut, you will be able to vote for our fabric. SO, i will let you all know at that time.

thanks!!!

Stacey Salmon said...

Very cool contest! I like the colors a lot. I will vote for sure.

SS