Sunday, May 22, 2011

puke


easter morning.  the kids had a hearty breakfast of chocolate bunnies and mini eggs.


i heard ida clunking through the house the other day.  she had on my jcrew pumps, eli's cub hat and her toy horse.


emily's visit!  we went out to the cabin overnight, stopped in banff for supper, went to a movie and relaxed at a pedicure.  so fun.



banff!


earls with nena!






we have had some great times over the last month.  easter was slightly stressful with the kids sick, but they had fun easter egg hunting around the house.  then mothers day came.  i got the greatest handwritten scroll from eli.  it stated:

THE TOP 10 TOP REASONS WHY I LOVE MY MOM

1.  I love my mom because she gives me kisses that warm my heart.
2.  I love my mom because she gives me hugs that warm my heart.
3.  I love my mom because she is a heart warming mom.
4.  I love my mom because she is the best baker in the world.
5.  I love my mom because she talks really nice, not really mean.
6.   I love my mom because she bakes really good food.
7.  I love my mom because she is a really good smiler.
8.  I love my mom because she tells me really good jokes that warm my heart.
9.  She is the loveliest singer.
10.  I love my mom because she is the friendliest in the family.


i got a real good kick out of the reasons.  apparently i am "heart-warming" to the max. hilarious. 

then last week-ish emily came into town like a vision.  we had so much fun and it was seriously the greatest distraction from all of our daily lives.  in fact, it was SO much distraction that, the day she left, we pretty much sold our house.  HA HA!  DID YOU HEAR THAT?!?!  yes, the day she left we had a random showing of the house {that we agreed too early in morning, then actually called to cancel because we felt so unprepared and then said, sure whatever when our realtor said that the people were from out of town}.  later that night, we got a call from our realtor saying we had an offer.  BIZZZZZARRO.

we have to out of the house by august 15th.  do you know what that means? we have a whole heck of a lot to do. we have pretty much decided to sell everything we own and move down with the clothes on our backs.... sooo, look for the massive garage sale on kijiji in the next few weeks.  

we are scared.  we are nervous.  we are excited.  we are freaked out.  we'll get through it.  

right now we are at the cabin for may long weekend and jeffs "rapture" birthday celebration.  i will get things going on tuesday for this mooooove when we get back.  we have had a really great weekend so far.  we are certainly going to miss the luxury of the cabin and good old fashioned family party times. tear, tear, tear   

awesome.

3 comments:

The Taylors said...

Congrats Jessica, you will be missed!!!

Catherine Dabels said...

Your puke looks and smells a lot nicer than most. Interesting.......

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness, Jess, congratulations!!