Monday, June 13, 2011

deadbeat

i've been a cruddy blogger lately.  i know it.  i keep wanting to go to my blog and see that it's updated.

come on someone!  update it!

this saturday CJ and i are on our way to LA.  we are going to land, get our rental, eat a fish taco and then go hang out at angel stadium with U2.  no big deal.
after that, i think we will scoot over to ladera ranch for a few days and find a house.  also, no big deal.

note:  "no big deal" is code for "WAIT, WHAT ARE WE DOING?  HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME."  

 

6 comments:

Catherine Dabels said...

I would totally update your blog for you! It would be nonsensical and confusing to those who read it but I'd like it.....

U2.....whatever.

Bethany said...

!

Oreen said...

Oh how I long to see U2 in concert again...

They were here in Seattle last weekend but I was not able to swing it...it still hurts to talk about it so I'll leave it at that.

I hope you have a fabulous time at the concert!

What a great way to celebrate your birthday!

Samantha Burton said...

Jessica- you are too cute. And this is so great. Have fun :)

Marilee said...

Did ya find anything? Ya could always scoot yourselves northward about an hour and check out Stevenson Ranch! No big deal. Just sayin. ;-) Let me know where you end up! We have some really good friends in Ladera Ranch and they LOVE it!

Casa Ciriza said...

Oh man... I saw your note on FB that you were at U2 as well. How fun would it have been to run into eachother? I know it was a packed house. I really would love to reconnect with you once you move down in August. Would be such fun to catch up and have the kids meet. :)