Saturday, May 12, 2012

M O M









it's mothers day weekend.  it's really about the kids right?  they get excited about putting something together at school,  something they can proudly present to you as you pick them up on a friday afternoon.  they just can't wait till sunday.  today eli gave me a small plastic cup with a tiny sprout growing in it.  "it's a sunflower mom!".  hey thanks eli, i love it.  a homemade card also accompanied it with thanks for letting him stay up late? snuggling him in bed and making him popcorn.  it's the small things, eh?

thank goodness for the kids.  they keep me in line, they keep me on my toes. they have cheeks for me to kiss, hands to hold and hugs to give and take.


 

this is my mom.  she is a great example to me in a myriad of ways.  she's a dynamic individual.  i appreciate her influence in my life on a daily basis.  happy mothers day mom.  thanks for letting me stay up late and making me popcorn too.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jess.