Tuesday, January 31, 2006

5 am

i am being tortured by LOST. last night i did my workout, watching an episode of LOST on cjs ipod. that was at about 9 pm. at around 5 am this morning, when my head was pounding and i COULDN'T POSSIBLY watch ANOTHER episode is when i threw the towel in. that show is SO addicting. you can not stop at one, it is impossible, and when i catch up, i am going to freak because i have to wait ANOTHER week to see what is going on. they have something there, the island is calling me, i am in that bunker pushing that excute button every 108 minutes, and there is some crazy black guy walking around our house not talking.... does anybody know who that is?

on another note, poll of the day: Should CJ cut his hair? he was having hair trauma on sunday morning, acting like a 17 year old girl telling me he can't do anything with it...

2 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

LOST is the best. We kept telling everyone they should watch it. I am glad all of you took our addvice. I like CJ's hair how it was at christmas. Just a litlle longer than it usually is.
SS

The Back 9 said...

I think CJ LOST his mind if he was acting like a little girlly man on sunday. CJ - keep it short and easy to care for - takes lots of stress out of life. Jess - Lost is addicting and you won't want to miss the next episode but I forced myself not to watch it and I am cured now - haven't watched it for months. I feel really good.