Wednesday, January 11, 2006

infectious flu?

ok, yesterday was not fun. i was sick as a dog. feeling terrible, i was able to go to the doctor. he figured i probably had an infection due to the HSG, so he wrote up a couple of prescriptions for antibiotics and drew some blood. mum came and helped all day, driving me to the doctors and taking me back to her place to stay the night (cj was working late). this morning, feeling a few degrees better, i came upstairs only to find mum feeling like I DID YESTERDAY!?! do i have an infection or the flu??? i will feel so bad if mum caught something from me. the doctors office is supposed to call today to let me know if my white blood count is high (indicating an infection). if it is normal, i am going to conclude i have the flu. poor mum.

last night eli fell out of bed. we were in one of the bedrooms downstairs (the beds are pretty high off the ground, a good 3-4 feet, am i right???) and he fell, i am assuming face first, his body and legs flying against the wall. mum came running down, since they heard it all the way upstairs. he was probably more surprised than hurt, but he did keep saying, "my head hurts". mum said that he will probably be ok because kids are so limp when they sleep... ha ha

i am supposed to get my new DELL pc today. hurray! i have been doing cjs books on a old laptop from dads office. it has been good, but is getting a little sketchy. so this will definately save my bacon. where IS that puralotor truck???

lastly, cj got a call today to do the cover of TIME again. i see they are starting the year off right (he did the cover around the same time last year). it is always a little nerve racking, you never really know if they are going to go with the image until you see it on their website.. so cross your fingers and wish him good luck!

3 comments:

Saunders Family said...

Hey, tell Eli I know how it feels to fall out of bed and wack your face. not fun! That's cool that CJ got the cover of Time again - good luck.

Stacey Salmon said...

poor eli. Those beds are really high, it is almost weird sleeping on them because you feel so close to the ceiling. Well I hope you are all feeling better. Take care.

The Back 9 said...

hey I told her to tie him to the bed - what ya gona do. get that PC and show CJ how a computer really works. he he.