Saturday, March 18, 2006

slowly

i have been here at mums place all weekend while cj has been in LA, it has been really good just not to be alone, and i appreciate all the help mum has been. i am slowly, slowly, slowly starting to feel better. the ultrasound on friday showed a "moderate" amount of blood and free flowing fluid in my abdomen which was making me feel so sick and bloated and making breathing uncomforatble. so they gave me information on hyperstimulation and advised not to do the transfer. they had me stop all the estrogen i was taking and they said that the blood and fluid would start re-absorbing over the next couple of weeks.

so, every morning i feel just a smigin less full, i can actually get some sleep at night and i am not so weak and light-headed. it truely is nasty. i will be so happy when i feel just back to normal and i feel so happy to know that in a couple of months, we can be healthy and give it another try. in my mind i feel like the hard part is over and as i keep feeling better that is confirmed to me.

1 comment:

Stacey Salmon said...

I hope you feel 100% soon. Love ya! Talk to you later.
SS