Thursday, January 15, 2009

...2

today i decided to "walk it out" so i got dressed and headed for the mall.  

i felt pretty good for the first hour or so.  my pants stayed up, my feet weren't hurting and i wasn't burping up stomach acid.  however, around lunch time i was slowly falling apart.  i decided to park myself in the lounge at moxies and ended up ordering the wackiest combination of food.  a chicken thai noodle salad and 1/2 order of nachos.  yes, it went down real good...  
there was a office birthday party going on at the table behind me and at the end of the meal a girl busted out 6-packs of "crave" cupcakes.  i ALMOST pulled out a $20 and told her i'd buy one off her to top off my meal... 

2 days left (crossing fingers).  i may do it again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Christy said...

O boy do I miss CRAVE cupcakes!! I am checking your blog daily. Can't wait!!

Proud Momma said...

We're you all alone? That's hilarious about the cupcakes...I bet they would have given you one for free!

Stacey Salmon said...

I just called your house and cell phone....are you having the baby right now?
6:35 pm Friday night
SS

Becky said...

I hope today went well!! that is if you are being induced. Can't wait to hear the big news!