Tuesday, January 13, 2009

...4



















one of the last things on my mental list of "being prepared" was some type of baby holder, bouncer, lounger, cotty thingy (you know what i mean).  

i started looking around, peeked online a bit. i soon realized you can really get crazy with these things.   they vibrate, bounce, swing back and forth OR up and down, there are mobiles hanging at every possible view point for the baby, neon lights... well, you know.

on new years day, after our fun family stay downtown, we decided to walk around the mall for a bit.  i popped my head into bo bebe and what did i find sitting on the floor, by himself, with a little SALE tag attached to him.  yes siree, a little oeuf baby lounger, just the one i had wanted, but didn't think i could find in the city OR get here in time.  what a treat! 

i have my last doctors appointment today.  
hopefully by the weekend i can post a pic of my great find, filled.

3 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

Cute bouncer, and I love your diaper bag!
SS

Proud Momma said...

I have the same one from Bo Bebe and love it and everybody that has used it loves it too!

Anonymous said...

Great Blog. So nice. I'm glad you
're so ready for this wonderful event. We are excited here in LV, too. I see ELI and his new teeth and am so sad that we missed them leaving and coming back. He looks so grown up. Good Luck tomorrow we will be thinking and praying for you. Love, Kathy