Tuesday, March 10, 2009

pushing 8 weeks










lady's almost 2 months!  

today eli had his second to last indoor soccer practice/game.  ida LOVES eli.  all eli has to do is smile big and ida turns inside out with happiness.  it is so rad.
the above shot is her doing just that while eli got dressed for his game.  she just smiled and cooed.  

i am glad you all enjoyed the wee film "ida arriving".  c.j. edited a film after eli was born called "eli arriving" and we wanted to do the same type of thing for ida.  i am going to try to post that as well, just for the heck of it.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I knew I would cry if I watched it, but I watched it anyway, something very touching about my baby have another baby.
What a wonderful day! Love you all, Grandma Kathy

Thomas Glenn said...

Ida. Wonderful! Congratulations on another beautiful baby.

-TG