Thursday, June 11, 2009

c/s

so, last night we conditionally sold our house.

WHAT?

when i woke up this morning, i felt like i did the day i got married.  kind of stunned/excited/nervous.  that day i felt like i was entering a new phase of my life, taking on new responsibilities, a weight, a heaviness, like i was suddenly older, i don't know, just this indescribable feeling.  i guess the weird thing is, is that i actually pin pointed that feeling this morning as i sat on the toilet staring at the floor, it all came flooding back to me, so vividly. wow.  that is how i feel today.  like i am getting married, but i am moving.  i guess i am marrying the move.

anyhooo, the house is conditionally sold, things should solid up next week and they want a date of july 10th to move in.  

o.k.

i went to walmart this afternoon and bought a sturdy binder, several dividers with pockets, graph paper and loose leaf.  this will be my "moving" binder.  there will be many facets to this move, one must be organized and aware.  

back to how i was feeling...  when i was buying my binder stuff, i felt like i was right back at atlandia design in las vegas, working on the bellagio, organizing orders, getting things DONE. it will all be alright.  things will be smooth.  nothing shall conquer me and my binder!  

{i just drank something i never drink.  COKE.   i feel g o o d} 
{carry me through this, oh cokey one...}


ida got her 4 month shots today.  she was sad.  i have her on tylenol for the next 24 hours.  she is a good seed.  so smart and cute.  kind of feisty and goofy too.  she is going to be fun to have in our family.

tomorrow morning we are going to the US Consulate to apply for idas citizen born abroad yak. we are also going to inquire just how i am going to get back into the states... i may have to sneak in.

i love immigration biz-nasssss. 
wish me luck.  

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Funny because when I woke up that is exactly what I was thinking.... I bet CJ and Jess are stunned right now. How did I know...because that is what Dave and I thought "the morning after" as well. Exciting!! Let the adventure begin!!

herkimer fam said...

congrats!! i hate the immigration crap as well. i most likely will never leave the states so i don't have to deal with it ever again.
good luck with it all!!!

Christy said...

Yeah for you! I too can say I hate immigration stuff too! And the move look up u-pack.com it was a great way to move out of the country!! Good luck!

cindy W said...

congratulations!!! ah, the clarity that can come from sitting on the toilet. ??
and coke is just the ticket some days to get you through...good luck with everything!

embot said...

ah, jess. you rock. love reading your blog. makes me want to get mine up and going again.