Thursday, April 19, 2012

3 things

quilt in progress

house in progress




i am sewing.  i am watching the house progress.  i am listening to good music.

here is a great piece of advice.  start going to concerts.  who's music do you love?  go see them.  it is worth it.  it is invigorating.  it is rad.
we saw coldplay last night.  we also saw their show several years ago when they came through calgary. they sounded amazing, the set was great.  chris martin is a genius.  amazing performer.  inspiring.

inspired me enough to buy a plane ticket and make plans to see them again at the hollywood bowl. the venue of venues. it just could be the perfect evening.  i'll let you know may 2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO with you on the concerts! I LOVE concerts! I never leave a concert feeling disappointed! They are definitely invigorating and rad!

embot said...

um, yes it will be perfection! I can't can't wait. double can't