Thursday, April 12, 2012

back in the saddle

bye guys!









family in malad
stuccoed

eli's annual EEG, tired and sleep deprived pre-test

post test


bonus photo:  ida's magical day at disneyland


it's thursday.  we have been back to reality since tuesday morning when eli headed off to school.  everything is back in full swing.  i like full swing.  it is good to have routine.  

we had a bit of a spring snow fall today which is still coming down as i type.  it may just be a snow day here tomorrow.  the snow greens everything up, great moisture.  just yesterday i busted out my townie and went on a inaugural spring bike ride with ida in tow in the chariot.  it was great.  

we had a really nice spring break.  we stayed with family in utah, nevada and california.  we stopped to see family in idaho.  

we have had 2 deaths happen this past week in our immediate circle of family and friends which has been surprising and sad.  it makes me reflect on my testimony.  it makes me want to be a better person.  it makes me want to strengthen relationships.  it makes me thankful for the gospel of jesus christ.


1 comment:

Catherine Dabels said...

Ida's picture slays me! And I love the temple picture.

I envy your whimsical, fly by the seat of your pants, take a trip when you get the bug, kind of life.